This time is almost here to re-enroll for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Enrollment starts on FEBRUARY 1ST.
The Choice Application portion must be completed online at dpi.wi.gov/choice or https://dpi.wi.gov/sms/choice-programs/student-applications.
Mount Calvary Lutheran School is dedicated to teaching God's children through His Word to be Christ-like witnesses and productive people in society.
Mount Calvary Lutheran School is the flagship ministry of Mount Calvary Lutheran Church. The Church and School shared space in the home that the congregation built in 1925. For the nearly 90 years since the School's founding, it has provided a quality Christian education for the Sherman Park community and beyond.
Today, Mount Calvary Lutheran School serves approximately 200 students in Pre-Kindergarten 4 through Eighth Grade. Certified teachers use their gifts to help each child realize his or her God-given potential. Mount Calvary sets high academic and behavioral expectations for students in a Christ-centered environment.
The School is nationally accredited and participates in Wisconsin's Parental Choice Program. We have a rigorous and well-rounded academic program that includes music and the arts. Extra-curricular activities are available after school and we offer supervised before and after school care.
At Mount Calvary You'll Find:
- Accredited with licensed teachers
- Christ centered & Family focused
- Full day 4K and 5K programs
- Rigorous academic instruction geared toward individual student needs
- Safe, structured environment
- On-line access to PowerSchool
- Computer, music, and sports program
- Before and after school care
- Free & reduced hot lunch program
- Special education services through Lutheran Special School
- Full time school social worker services
School Direct Line: 414.873.3466
Download the 2019-2020 School Calendar HERE
Download the 2019-2020 School Supply List HERE
Download the Weekly Newsletter HERE
|Sunday Bible Class||10:15 AM|
|Sunday School||10:15 AM|
|Elders' Meeting||6:45 PM|
|Mission & Ministry Council Meets||6:30 PM|